Friday, June 4, 2010

Final day


We leave in the morning - Saturday - I'm ready and excited - we heard good news from Steve Betik yesterday - he was on the treadmill at PT! He told Suzie that he was using his cane less and felt stronger. That is exciting and I'm so happy for him. This is his 2nd week - he has 2 more weeks so we will see him tomorrow when we arrive in Panama.

One reason I wanted to send this report was to practice sending a picture so I can get ready to send some back from Panama - don't have any of Panama right now so I'm sending one of Big Jackson - we have plenty of him and we are so grateful to BC & Sloan for sharing him with us - he may be walking before I get back.

It took me about 45 min but I finally got the pic of Jackson on here - this MacBook doesn't communicate with me like Windows but I'm getting used to it - I can't ever find files as easily as I do in Windows. Enough about my Mac problems. Next report will be coming from Panama - I promise. See ya Jackson.


No comments:

Post a Comment